ValTech Communications VoIP service will enhance your business productivity, management, and connectivity. Our state of the art VoIP products will simplify your network and unify your communications by converging your voice and data onto one single line.
Experience next-generation capabilities and features designed to keep your business one step ahead. ValTech Communications VoIP service will provide the reliable communications structure your business needs in order to compete and grow.
Business Hosted IP PBX
Ready to cut your costs, streamline your communications and introduce next-generation resources to your business? Now you can with ValTech’s Hosted IP PBX (view brochure), a unique service that accommodates all of your telecommunication needs. Share conference calls easily with our advanced Aastra phones (brochures: phones, altaVOX 830 User Guide).
Stay connected by creating a centralized call flow between offices, home, and on the road. Our hosted PBX focuses on reliability, advanced features and low costs so you can stay focused on your business while we take care of your phone system.
Keep Your Existing Phone Numbers
Only pay for features you need
Unlimited Outbound Calls
Fixed Cost or Metered Long Distance
Consolidated Voice and Data Via the same Circuit
Built in Disaster Recovery
- Specialized routing for time/day/week/geography
- Simultaneous ring/Find me - Follow me
- Customizable on hold music
- Voicemail to email
- Unified messaging
- All standard PBX functionality (Hold, transfer, DND, Call Barge, Conference Calling, Ext to Ext Dialing)
- Caller ID name and number
- On demand call recording
- Auto Attendant day and night mode
- Online - real time management portal
- Call center ACD functions
- Customizable on hold music
- Telecommuter support
- Intercom, paging, voicemail
Business SIP Trunking
SIP Trunking is a consolidated communications technology that allows you to utilize the telephones or telephone system already in place at your business. If you've already invested in a PBX, ValTech's SIP Trunking can significantly improve your operating efficiency by integrating your voice and data onto one connection. This will eliminate the need for carrying excess network capacity, making your infrastructure more cost-effective, secure, and efficient.
If you haven’t purchased a PBX, we've got you covered with our Digital Cross Connect which uses a PRI/T1 gateway device to connect you’re phone system to ValTech’s data center. We deliver this service over high-speed internet to your facility. The service is then converted to an analog telephone line, ready to connect to your existing system.
- Access Local, LD, Toll Free, and Internet via the same circuit
- Expand and Contract Your Service on the Fly
- Pay Only for What You Need
- Keep Your Current Phone System
- Keep Your Current Numbers
- Call Overflow Routing
- Specialized Routing for Time/Day/Week/Geography
- Disaster Recovery—Automated Failover
- Online– Real time Management Portal
- Free On Net Calling
- Metered or Flat Rate Calling Plans
- Inbound Toll Free numbers in the U.S. and Canada
- Inbound Caller ID Name & Number
- White Pages Listing
- 411 & 911 Services
Find out more about our Voice Services and how we can get your business connected to the people, places and opportunities that matter the most to you, call 1-800-800-7444 or complete our Information Request Form for a guaranteed response within 1 business day.
PRI, Basic Business Line Service, & SIP Trunk Replacement
Flexible Local, Long Distance, & Toll Free Services
VOIP & Hosted IP PBX Services
High Speed Internet Access
Many T1 Configurations
Secure and Reliable Service You Need
©2006-2018 ValTech Communications
Corporate Office: 2020 Brice Road, Suite 210, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068 [View Map]